Wednesday, December 06, 2006

More pics of my new life in the campo!



This is the house where I am currently living. If you look all the way to the left, you can see the room the family built on for me. : )



This is me with Francisca who is graduating from pre-school and her grandmother.



Above is a hen house that we built yesterday with an organization that works in Rural Development.




Here I am on my first day of learning to ride a horse. Beside me is my teacher, 10-year old Noel, a little boy who is temporarily living with the family. Sorry the picture isnĀ“t so clear.



This is me standing in the middle of a field on a hike I took with a family I met in my town. We climbed the mountains surrounding my town and went to an even smaller pueblo of about 30 houses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home